GoalsWe are a grassroots citizen's organization that desires to make a difference in our community. The goals of Citizens Against Methamphetamine are:
- to increase public awareness
- to offer support and education to the *families
- to provide and help fund drug education for public schools and provide education to employers
- to encourage involvement in civic organization
- to secure community-wide support for more effective local law enforcement
- to encourage city and county officials to participate in a joint effort to build and fund a local detoxification and inpatient treatment center.